Want to share your talent with the community?
Audition for the Music at the Creek Student Showcase!
Indian Creek students of all ages are invited to take part in the Student Music Showcase, which will be held during Music at the Creek on Saturday, September 18 from 11:00 AM – 5:00 PM. Students must submit an audition video and will be invited to perform based on that video.
Rules and Guidelines
- Open to Indian Creek students of all ages
- Performances are limited to musical acts, such as singing or instrumentals.
- Solos or small groups are permitted
- Acts must be appropriate for presentation at a school event (no bad language, inappropriate content, etc.)
- Must be available to perform at Music at the Creek on Saturday, September 18. Exact times will be determined the week before the event
- Maximum suggested performance time is 3-4 minutes. Longer acts will be permitted on a case by case basis
- Students may use backup tracks during their performance. These tracks must be supplied by the student prior to the event and must be playable on an iPhone.
- A full size electric piano will be available for student use, either for piano performances or for accompaniment. Students must provide their own accompanist.
All acts must present an audition video in order to be considered for the event. The purpose of the audition video is to ensure that acts are appropriate, within the allowable time-frame, and performance-ready.
There are TWO STEPS to audition for the Student Showcase.
- Complete and submit this Google Form
- Submit your audition video via Flipgrid. To submit your video, use this link or go to Flipgrid.com and use Join Code 72793202.
- NOTE: Students should use their Indian Creek email address to access Flipgrid. Parents can also use a @gmail, @hotmail, @yahoo or @outlook address.
- We suggest that students use their school device to access flipgrid and record their video, as they should already have access to flipgrid. If an iphone or other device is used, you may need to download the flipgrid app.
- If you are not able to access Flipgrid with one of these email addresses or prefer not to download the app, please contact the education foundation and we will work out another way for you to submit your video.
- You must include the entire performance in your audition video
- If you are a part of a group, all group members must be present for the video
- Audition videos will remain private
- Your audition video will be reviewed by a committee and we will contact you no later than Friday, September 10 to let you know if you have been selected to perform. We hope to include as many students as possible, but may be limited by time.
Audition videos MUST be submitted by Sunday, September 5!!
If you have any questions or difficulties submitting your audition video, please contact us at email@example.com