The NHJ Educational Foundation is proud to host the Monsters at the Creek Fun Run VIRTUALLY this year! Join us in raising money for Indian Creek teacher grants by participating in this great event whenever and wherever you want to. All you have to do is register and run! Costumes are optional, but we will award a prize to the best running/walking costume posted on the NHJ Facebook page!
- $20 per adult (includes everything listed below) and $10 per child
- All household children after the first two are free!
- All registration fees support teacher grants at Indian Creek schools!
- 2020 Monsters at the Creek finisher medal (while supplies last)
- Monsters at the Creek bag (while supplies last)
- Prize for best costume running/walking photo
- Register for the Run/Walk at using THIS FORM
- Pick up your race packet at Packet Pick Up Day (Thursday October 8 from 5:00 – 8:00 at the Indian Creek Learning Center) or select the option to have your packet mailed to you.
- Complete your run or walk anytime between October 9 and October 31
- Share your results and post your pics on the NHJ Educational Foundation Facebook page (optional)
Where is the Race?
- This is a virtual event, so you can run or walk
wherever and whenever you choose!